Remote working and new social distancing measures can disrupt manufacturing productivity and quality – even if it is necessary. Manufacturers are embracing new technologies to protect employee health and to facilitate remote access while maintaining the productivity and quality you need to rebound.
Ken Koenemann, our VP of Technology recently participated with a panel of manufacturing experts to discuss disruptions and second-order effects of COVID-19 and the emerging and urgent role of manufacturing technology
In this discussion, you will learn the answers to the following questions:
- Based on customer discussions, what are companies doing now, and what is the plan for the next 3 – 6 months and longer?
- How are companies using technologies to address risk and adapting to the new world?
- How do companies merge talent pools and digital transformation?
- In a dynamic and uncertain world of business, how do you optimize your supply network and stay competitive?
- What will the shift of hiring new people on the plant floor look like now and in the future?
- Prasad Akella, founder and CEO, Drishti (and webinar host)
- Ken Koenemann, VP, Technology & Supply Chain Practices, TBM Consulting Group/Dploy Solutions
- Mike Doiron, CTO, Global Operations, Flex
- Ankit Dhanadia, Sustaining Engineering, Edwards Life Sciences
Fill in the form below to launch the recorded panelist Q&A.